Hello Guests and Friends
Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa is open and safely welcoming guests. In accordance with CDC and OR guidance, guests who are fully vaccinated have a choice to not wear a mask while on the property, except when entering the Spa or receiving spa treatments. All of the hotel's staff will be wearing masks for everyone's safety. We look forward to welcoming you!
Astoria's Jewel on the River
Experience the Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa, a Northwest comfortable luxury hotel strategically built 600-feet into the water to showcase the beauty of the Columbia River and the magnificent Astoria-Megler Bridge. The entire property is a place for the senses with a sense of place that is distinctively Astoria. Every room with a view and private balcony for a front-row show to the fascinating life on a real working river. Snuggle on the window seat with a Pendleton blanket and watch ships pass beneath the bridge, or sink into a deep soaking tub and bliss out. Guestrooms are well-appointed with thoughtful amenities, and cozy touches ready to welcome guests every time.
* Due to current health & safety status certain amenities may be temporarily suspended. Please check with the reservationist at the time of booking for the most updated information.
- Continental Breakfast - Daily 7am - 10am
- Wine Hour - Pouring Silvan Ridge Wine & Hors d'oeuvres - Nightly 5pm - 6pm
- Signature Vintage Chauffeur Service*
- Nightly Fresh-baked Cookies - Nightly
- Hot Tub
- Finnish Sauna
- Exercise Room
- Cruiser Bicycles
- On-site parking
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- On-site laundromat