Welcoming You Safely at the Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa
Your Safety Is Our Priority
The health and safety of our valued employees and guests is our top priority, and the hotel is following guidelines for businesses issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for COVID-19. Please note the following health and safety information as you enjoy your stay.
- Staff will be wearing masks with daily health checks conducted.
- Please be aware there is currently a state-wide requirement for face coverings to be worn indoors and in public. Masks are available if needed.
- Enhanced cleaning techniques with CDC recommended disinfectants and paying special attention to high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, elevators, and sink handles, are sanitized multiple times per day with disinfectant.
- Increased cleaning standards service for guest rooms, carefully disinfecting phones, remotes, key cards, lamps, etc.
- No stayover housekeeping service. If you need supplies such as towels or other in-room amenities, we will bring them to you upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance, the elevator on the 1st floor, and the exit at the end of the 1st-floor hallway.
- Modified amenities for guests to enjoy
- Continental & Hot Buffet Breakfast is served daily from 7 am – 10 am in the lobby. Attendants will gather your food selection in a to-go container behind a safety barrier for you to enjoy in your room.
- Wine Hour – Nighty from 5 pm – 6 pm in the lobby. Wine and hor'dourves will be provided in a to-go container behind a safety barrier for you to enjoy in your room.
- Vintage Chauffeur Car Service (Food pick up service) – Available only on Wed-Sun from 5 pm – 7 pm. The car is available for food PICK UP at downtown restaurants only. Please call the front desk with the estimated pick up time, and we will do our best within 15 minutes of that window. Also, please make sure to take care of all payments as the driver cannot handle the payment for guests.
- Spa hot tub, Finnish sauna, and exercise room – Limit use to one guest room and its occupant(s) at a time, with a 45-minute use courtesy. This provides the hotel with the opportunity to clean and sanitize between uses. Reservations are available at the time of check-in.
Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa Team