Welcoming You Back to Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa
Your Safety Is Our Priority
The health and safety of our valued employees and guests is our top priority. The hotel is following guidelines for businesses issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for COVID-19. In anticipating your stay, please note the following health and safety information as you plan your visit.
- Staff will be wearing masks with daily health checks conducted.
- Please be aware there is currently a state-wide requirement for face coverings to be worn indoors and in public.
- Enhanced cleaning techniques with CDC recommended disinfectants in all guestrooms and paying special attention to high touch areas.
- Hand sanitizers are located at the entrance, the elevator on the 1st floor and the exit at the end of the 1st-floor hallway.
- No stayover housekeeping service. If you need supplies such as towels or other in-room amenities, we will be happy to bring them to you upon request.
- Continental & Hot Buffet Breakfast is served daily from 7 am – 10 am. You will be safely served by our host with your food selection behind a safety divider.
- Spa hot tub, Finish sauna, and exercise room are open. Limit use to one guest room and its occupant(s) at a time, with a one hour courtesy for other guests. This provides the hotel with the opportunity to clean and sanitize between uses.
- In lieu of the hotel's traditioanl Social Hour, we are offering a welcome wine and cheese package with your selection of regional red or white wine for your first-night stay. This welcome package will be delivered to your room around 6 pm.
- Due to six-foot distance requirements, the Vintage Car Service is temporarily suspended.
Please let us know if there is anything, we can do to make your stay extraordinary. Contact the hotel 503.325.4996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa Team