Policies & Procedures
Guest room reservations must be cancelled 48 hours in advance in order to avoid a charge. We hold the room only for the first night of a visit and failure to show up will result in a one night charge and cancellation of any remaining nights.
Reservations are limited and subject to availability. For package reservations you should call direct to the hotel at 503-325-4996 or 888-325-4996.
All specials or packages are subject to change without notice. There are a limited number of guest rooms available so book early. All special rates and packages are sold separately and cannot be used together. You must call direct to reserve any special rate or package, 503-325-4996 or 888-325-4996.
Check-In & Check-Out
The Cannery Pier Hotel begins check-in daily at 4pm and our Check-out time in Noon.
We welcome your special family member and we want to ensure that their visit with us is as comfortable as possible. With this in mind, we have set up amenities just for them along with a few rules to help create a peaceful stay for everyone at the Cannery Pier Hotel.
- We have a special pet entrance to the hotel. While we offer pet friendly rooms, we also want to preserve a superior experience for all guests. When leaving or entering the hotel with your pet, please use the door on the east end of the building nearest the bridge.
- You will find special amenities for your pet to use during your stay with us. We offer the very best non-allergenic food and treats. We are delighted to give you these samples. If you would like to purchase more, please ask the front desk.
- We have provided plastic doggie bags to clean up after your best friend, and we suggest taking a nice walk along the trees just off the dock on the right.
- In the interest of all our guests, we ask that you not leave your pet in your room unattended and that you restrict your pet's movement away from any public area other than your guest room and the parking dock. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We want your pets visit to be special and an experience to remember. While we trust that your pet is well traveled and well behaved; damage to the guest room could result in an extra fee. There is a $25 (per night / per pet) charge, plus tax. This fee will not be included in your total amount shown on your confirmation, but instead, will be added at the time of check-in.
- We would appreciate any comments regarding both you and your pet's visit.
The staff and owners of our luxury hotel are dedicated to the principles of ecotourism, which enhance and sustain the rich sense of place in our community while embracing green values. We work with local and regional non-profit organizations whose mission is to protect and restore the fragile estuary of the Columbia River.
We invite our guests to help us recycle and reduce energy use to lessen our carbon foot print. Our guests and staff are encouraged to make recommendations that will help us improve our stewardship of this area, as we continue to provide the comfort and enjoyment they have come to expect from the Cannery Pier Hotel.
Ways in which we contribute to being sustainable:
- Energy efficient lighting throughout the hotel.
- Reusable items, such as ceramic mugs and glasses in guest rooms and use of glass items in the breakfast area.
- Participate in an office recycling program.
- Offer a linen and towel reuse program.
- Ongoing staff education about eco-friendly programs and policies.
- Use non-toxic cleaners.
- Use low flow shower heads and sink aerators as well as low flow toilets.
- Use recycle bins.
- Provide guests with bicycles, walking maps, bus schedules and trolley information.
- Use a saline water treatment system in our therapeutic spa.
- Turn off the lights, radio, TV, and the heating/cooling system after cleaning our rooms.
- Work in a clean air environment and we create a healthy working environment for our staff.
- Donate linens and amenities to our local women's shelter and other charities.
- Purchase food from local vendors whenever possible, and we support restaurants and merchants who are part of the farm-to-table local and sustainable food movement.